This may be my favourite gift guide so far (read ever), this merchandise for my fellow TV and Film lovers.
If I love a show or movie, I love having a little reminder of it. It’s normally a mug… I have a HUGE mug collection and no where to put them (alas).
Here’s a compilation of my favourite nerdy gifts and nods to some of the best films and TV programmes! As sometimes your love for the show is larger than just watching it, you can recite it, get 100% on all the Facebook quizzes and have the t-shirt.
I also think these are cute tokens to have in your home about the programme without going full on Stormtrooper replica, cardboard cut out, mad with it.
Gifts inspired by the best TV and Films
- Marvel light up sign – £20, Menkind
- I love you 3000 wall hanging – £10.08, Made You Feel (via Etsy)
- Platform 9 ¾ sign – £25.69, Pathfinder Goods (via Etsy)
- Groot plant pot – £9.99, Amazon
- Owl mug – £11.20, Hamleys
- Harry Potter Dobble – £10.10, Amazon
- After all this time print – £11.60, Etsy
- Marvel T-shirt – £14.99, Geekstore
- Baby Yoda light – £12, Urban Outfitters
- Snitch pin – £5.99, Impericon
- Time turner key ring – £8.95, Harry Potter at Platform 9 3/4
- Deathly Hallows Earrings – £13.50, Sophie Oliver Jewellery
- Baby Yoda mug – £8.75, Lost Universe
- I solemnly swear print – £8.49, Megan Dodds (via Etsy)
- No admittance door mat – £24.99, Door Matters
- Friends Lego set – £59.99, John Lewis
- Hobbiton sign – £14, Handmade Wood Signs
- Not all who wander are lost notebook – £10.50, Bookishly
- Friends pin badges – £5.99, Truffle Shuffle
- Friends illustrations mug – £3.50, ASOS
- Luke’s Diner t-shirt – £11.99, Good for nothing (via Etsy)
- Luke’s Diner mug – £8.99, Etsy
- Friends X Revolution cosmetics bag – £6.40, ASOS
- Girls t-shirt – from £15, Etsy
- Friends t-shirt – £6, Boohoo
- Central perk mug – £3.50, Typo
- Enter the upside down door mat – £17.99, EMP
Do you love TV & Film merch too?