In 2021 what we all need is more rest in our lives, so here’s the perfect wellness gift to relax with in the new year. I think we’re all guilty of not taking the best care of ourselves sometimes – I certainly am. Especially in the winter it’s vital to prioritise your self-care and wellness, when there’s less daylight, and more pressure to feel that commercialised joy 24/7.
I thought I’d compile some of my wellness and self-care staples that create the perfect ambience for relaxation.
Wellness Gift Guide
- The 90 Manifestation and Goal Setting Journal, from £10.00, Vibe + Flow
- Seychelles Candle, £20, The White Company
- Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask, £18, The Body Shop
- Home Body by Rupi Kaur, Waterstones £12.99
- What if it all goes right? Decal, £12, Sighh
- Radiance Body Oil, £29.95 by Urban Veda
- Imperial Leather Escape & Midnight Orchid Bubble bath, £0.99, Tesco
- Leopard print Pyjama set, £49.95, Joules
- Lemon Drizzle Green Tea, £2.69, Twinings
- Suede Slippers, £20, Next
- deep sleep pillow spray, £10, This Works
- Hand Cream, £2.80, Cath Kidston
- Coral Medium Band, £16, Shreddy
- Argan Skincare Candle, Festive Orange & Frankincense, £38 from Douvalls
- Water bottle, £10.99, Amazon
- Pink Hearts Mug, £19.95, Emma Bridgewater
- Wellness Journal, £24, Papier
- Bralette, £13.60 Gilly Hicks
- Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment 75ml, £19, Philip Kingsley
- Gratitude cards, £19, Wolf and Badger
What other gifts do you think promote wellness?
Find more gift guides here.