It’s hard to pick a favourite character in Mamma Mia (and for that reason we shouldn’t!) but who doesn’t love Sophie Sheridan?
Sure she invites her Mum’s past lovers to her wedding, which typically would be a recipe for disaster, but it’s turned into one of the most beloved musicals of all time.
Even though we can’t escape to a Greek island at the moment, summer is fast approaching and it’s understandable that most of us want to live our best Mamma Mia esque life. Though I’m not suggesting you give up everything to live on a Greek island like a good proportion of TikTok is telling you to do.
Nope, just emulate Sophie Sheridan’s wardrobe and hopefully the weather will come (it better). Watch the full reel on my grid, but here’s my Sophie Sheridan edit!
- Teal bikini top, Fat Face – £22.50
- Striped dress, New Look – £27.99
- Natural straw bag, Primark – £8
- Jacquard Dress, Accessorize – £40
- Embroidered dress, Accessorize – £40
- Broderie White dress, La Redoute – £52
- White beach trousers, F&F – £16
- Straw contrast tote bag, New Look – £17.99
- Ditsy floral swimsuit, Oasis – £33.60
- Savannah Miller Skinny Jeans, Next – £45
- Midi dress, Abercrombie & Fitch, £72
- Polka Dot Swimsuit, & other stories, £35
- Mini straw tote bag, Topshop, £22
- White floral mini dress, New Look – £22.99
- White and blue midi skirt, H&M – £17.99
- White maxi dress, ASOS – £30
- Black and white patterned shorts, FatFace – £35
This post contains affiliate links.